Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Incredibly Shrinking Diva


According to all the gossip rags, and several respectable sources, Lindsay Lohan pulled a total diva dash at her latest premiere (seen above in a lovely before and after that took me 45min to do...grrr):
The star stormed out of Hollywood's El Capitan Theatre after she realized that her new song appears in the movie's closing credits, not in an action scene, reports USA Today..."I was like, 'Whoa,' because nobody stays to hear the song in the closing credits. So I ran out." - DOSE.ca
And then I was like, "Whoa, I guess drugs, diet pills, and a healthy dose of uber-b***ch make you skittish".

1 Comments:

At 17:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I popped in via a comment you left on an Astronomy Blog. I don't think we agree on anything politically, but it's a pretty damn funny site. I think I'll be back. (btw, as you implied, Nickelback sucks)

http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home