Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Heaven In A Bottle

Like sweet ambrosia from the gods Sam Adams has blessed us mortals with our own heavenly brew:
Samuel Adams is releasing 8,000 bottles of the kettle-shaped bottle reminiscent of the copper brewing kettles used by brewmasters for hundreds of years. The Utopia is 25% alcohol and therefore the “strongest beer in the world.” ...The Samuel Adams Utopias 2005 edition costs $100 per bottle which sounds pricey but the brew is meant to be consumed in two-ounce servings like a port or dessert wine. - Luxist.com
The bottle looks pretty sweet. It's too bad I lack the cashish for such a luxuriant purchase. I guess it's more of Ye Olde Faithful for my benders.

1 Comments:

At 06:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm very much into wine, particularly spanish red wine. I would like to know where to meet similar people. I've joined this site (spanish red wine) and would like to know of other such sites.
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home